September 30, 2008

Fleathers by Lynda Smith


A couple of months ago, I discovered Etsy. It is an online market for all things handmade. I have since fallen head-over-heels in love with the website and will be occasionally showcasing my findings on this blog.

That being said, my first Etsy-related blog is dedicated to Fleathers. Lynda Smith has been creating jewelry for over 10 years and her collection, Fleathers, was developed 5 years ago. Her unique use of leather is phenomenal and her color schemes are fabulously bold. The hoop earrings are my personal favorite. There is no need for any other piece of jewelry when you're wearing these beauties. And at a price range of $35 to $40, I can afford to buy every color scheme my little heart desires!

Check out her shop on Etsy and pick up some conversation pieces.

You'll thank me later...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home