January 28, 2010

Etsy Showcase: It's A Stitch



It recently dawned on me that I haven't posted an Etsy Showcase entry in a loooong time! This is mainly due to the fact that the amount of time I have to peruse Etsy has been limited. As we all know, Etsy has so many sellers and it can sometimes be overwhelming.

Since my last visit to London - where I bought a brass headphones/cassette tape necklace - I've been obsessing over brass jewelry. Luckily, on my last Etsy visit, I stumbled upon the It's A Stitch Etsy Shop and immediately fell in love. This shop offers brass and gold-plated jewelry with a unique twist. With vintage-inspired earrings (like the ones shown above) as well as necklaces including anything from cupid's arrow to ballerina shoes, It's A Stitch has something for everyone. Since I'm also a fan of layering necklaces, the fact that most items are priced under $30 means I can shop 'til my heart's content!

Below are some of my favorites. There's even a Headphones Tote I've got my eye on...clearly, you can tell I love music just as much as fashion. Click here to visit the It's A Stitch Etsy Shop and check out all of the fabulous items they have to offer.

Happy shopping, kiddies!











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home