September 20, 2011

NYFW Chronicles: My Street Style Features!!


As mentioned in my previous NYFW post, some photographers captured my "street style" when I was at Lincoln Center.

Below are two of the features. Make sure you click the photo to see the entire article, one of which breaks down my entire outfit.


TypeF.com
Yes! I made it on Tyra Bank's new website about all things fashion and beauty.





ConcreteLoop.com
My "sleek and scholarly" look is featured on one the most popular black celebrity entertainment blogs.

Click HERE to view my full photo


Thanks to the above sites for featuring me! This has made my first Fashion Week trip even more memorable.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

Great job.... Love it...

September 20, 2011 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

You look FAB!! my friend. Your street style/personal style sits in a high ranking class!!

September 21, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Tiffany said...

That is so dope!!!!!!!

September 22, 2011 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Thinking Black Girl said...

Juuuuuuuuuuuuust seeing this! *faints* this is incredibly awesome, looooooooooooooove it!! This comment doesn't even start to express my sentiment of excitement!!

September 23, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home