January 5, 2012

Visit CurrentlyObsessed.me to "Stalk" My Ever-Changing Fashion Obsessions

On any given day, you can find me tweeting or updating the ChiTown Fashionista Facebook page with of-the-moment items I'm currently coveting.

The newly created website, CurrentlyObsessed.me, has made it extremely easy for readers and followers to keep track of my ever-changing obsessions and view them all in one central location!


Not only does CurrentlyObsessed.me allow members to "stalk" my obsessions, but it also links the merchandise directly to the retailer's website, allowing users to purchase the items and receive immediate gratification. You know the fashion consumption enabler in me is especially happy about that!

Once you sign up, you can also create your own page to list all of the items you've grabbed from my profile as well as some of the other bloggers listed on the site.

I add items to my profile almost daily. So, click HERE to check out my latest finds. While you're there, don't forget to hit the "Stalk Me" button in the top right corner (sign up is required to join the site). It will demonstrate your support of my online shopping addiction. And that, my friends, is a good thing.

As you can see, gold jewelry and cobalt blue are prevalent throughout my wishlist. Is there anything particular that you've found yourself obsessing over recently?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home