February 16, 2010

KNOW [and fashionably SHOW] Your "RIGHTS"



I discovered ken & dana design while reading the March 2010 issue of Lucky Magazine. There was a 3-finger ring featured and I was immediately drawn to it. As usual, I went to the website to see what else ken & dana design had to offer. The site has a plethora of fabulous jewelry whose designs are inspired by a wide range of things such as graffiti, geometry, Egyptian goddesses and even civil rights. Although, majority of the items are over $100, the designs are so unique and visually pleasing, it's 100% worth it.

Besides the scarf necklaces (which I will blog about later), I was most impressed by the items in the "RIGHTS" Collection. The collection includes rings, necklaces, bangles and earrings engraved with the case identifiers of some of the most pivotal and historical U.S. Civil Rights Supreme Court cases - Romer v. Evans, Leser v. Garnett, Loving v. Virginia and my personal favorite, Brown v. Board of Education.

I would love to add the RIGHTS Two Finger Ring and Pendant Necklace to my own jewelry collection. Being both fashionable and meaningful, they would easily be amongst my most treasured pieces. Check out these items and more at kenanddanadesign.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home