July 14, 2011

Linking Up: Beats, Rhymes, & Life; A "face" in Kate Middleton's knees?; Killer heels courtesy of Steve Madden; The stacked bracelet trend

ELLE chats with Michael Rapaport about the Beats, Rhymes, & Life documentary. (click here to see why I can not WAIT for the Chicago release tomorrow)

Idols and Egos discovers a "face" in Kate Middleton's knees? (Click here to see what made me LOL, literally)

FASHION du jour has me wanting some Steve Madden leopard print shoes...BAD! (click here to find out why)

Chicago Street Style documents one of my favorite trends: stacked bracelets. (click here to see how Chicagoans are workin' it)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tiffany said...

I picked my grandmother up yesterday from the train.She's from Memphis and was rocking stacked bracelets. I told her sleep in them because I am going to steal them

July 24, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home