October 27, 2008

Poll Results: Your Favorite Place to Shop

Based on the results of the poll which asked for your favorite place to shop, it appears that majority of you (75%) are like me and prefer to shop at discount stores. My favorite discount stores include TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Loehmann's. I can't bring myself to pay full price for too much of anything. And although it takes a lot more time to dig through it all, the bargains you receive are well worth it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shopping EVERYWHERE - department stores, boutiques and online stores. After all, diversification should not only apply to your stock portfolio but to your wardrobe as well.

Now, for the poll results...

Discount Stores - 75%
Department Stores - 12%
Boutiques - 12%
Internet - 0%

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home