July 31, 2009

Jewelry Swoon - Beaded Chain Link Necklace by Sequin












All I can say about the Beaded Chain Link Necklaces by Sequin is that they are simply gorgeous and bold enough to make a statement all by their lonesome. They are only a subset of the wonderful pieces included in Kim and Linda Renk's Sequin line. Oh, and did I mention they were both born and raised in the Midwest? *Naturally, I had to highlight that fact. ;-)*

Check out these necklaces and other fabulous jewelry by Sequin at Charm & Chain.

For the recessionistas out there, I have to mention that majority of the items are well under $100. And in case you were wondering, I'd like one in every color. Please and Thanks!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ladyee Boutique said...

These are so cute!

October 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

Aren't they?!?! AND they are still available.

October 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home