August 11, 2009

Solange's Shoes by Moschino Cheap & Chic





I'm usually not the one to blog about celebrity fashion but when I saw the pics of Solange (along with her sister) from the recent Samantha Thavasa event in Japan this past weekend, I nearly fell out of my chair. It had nothing to do with Solange's new hair cut - which I happen to love by the way - but had EVERYTHING to do with the shoes she was rockin'. They are fabulous beyond words. Half sandal, half bootie?! Who does that?!

After hours of searching the net, I finally discovered that the shoes are part of Moschino Cheap & Chic's Fall 2009 collection.

They are currently available at Zappos.com for $819.

Of course, I had to visit the Moschino website to see what else is in store for the fall. Below are some of the items that triggered love at first sight. Peep the half suede, half leather ruffle handbag.

I'm off to go destroy the piggy bank now...









Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home