September 4, 2009

Coat Swoon - Dorothy Perkins Tiered Coat

Occasionally, I come across items that I just HAVE to HAVE! This is definitely one of those items. This purple tiered coat at Dorothy Perkins is simply amazing. Everything from the tiered detailing, the puff sleeve and the large foldover collar screams femininity! And to top it off, it's in one of the most popular colors for this fall season. For a little under $125, it's a steal - especially since the likelihood of you seeing someone else in it is slim to none. Don't you just love international finds?!







It's also available in orange and pink.

There's really nothing to debate here. Go ahead and get it. You can thank me later.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chandra said...

I'm feelin it! Very chic. I'm not sure what I love more: the color or the ruffles!

September 4, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

I hear ya!! I think it's a little bit of both.

September 4, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home