August 13, 2009

Etsy Showcase: Lirola



"It's all in the details" is my favorite phrase. And it holds very true when it comes to fashion. I love details - especially feminine ones - and this is where the Lirola Etsy Shop comes in. Lirola's clothing incorporates a lot of ruffle detailing on the shirts and dresses in its collection. Recently, I fell head over heels for the Ruffle Top (shown above), the Secret Garden Top (below right) and the Fiorello Top (below left).







All three shirts have distinctive ruffle details but are equally fabulous! I also love that they can be paired with jeans, trousers or a skirt. I don't know about you but versatile items are ALWAYS welcome in my wardrobe. Let's not forget the fact that the shirts are handmade and Lirola will custom fit this shirt for YOUR body based on your measurements. And if that's not enough, all of these shirts are available in several colors for under $75!

You can't beat affordable couture.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home