July 1, 2010

A Reader's Request Answered - Silver Strappy Shoes

I occasionally get requests from my readers to help them find that perfect "something". I've decided that, going forward, I'll post some of these on the blog since there may be others in search of the same thing.

One of my readers is on a quest to find a silver strappy yet classy shoe in a price range from $80 - $100. She emphasized that she wants to "be able to use them often".

When I'm working with a $100 and under budget, I search stores that sell items at a discounted price. This means that paying the price of $100 or less will get you a shoe valued at $100 or more. Talk about a win-win situation! Also, because she indicated that she plans to wear them often, I focused on finding shoes constructed with leather as opposed to man-made materials.

Below are my picks - all of which have a classic design that will work well with many outfits. And the best part is that I managed to stay at or below the low end of the budget. *high five*







(l-r)
1st row:
Jessica Bennett 'Marek' - $76.97
Charles by Charles David 'Wisper' - $80.50
2nd row:
Nina 'Ulphia' - $76.00 (available at Lori's Shoes)
Gianni Bini 'Disco' - $79.99


Of course, I had to throw in a pair from a local favorite, Lori's Shoes. ChiTown represent!

I love reader requests. So, keep 'em coming.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

It can be hard to find silver shoes that don't scream prom - I am loving all of these.

July 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

Thanks! And you knew my exact thoughts while searching for the perfect shoe...stay away from prom-like shoes. :-)

July 4, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home