August 22, 2011

CBS Chicago's Most Valuable Blogger Award: Vote for ChiTown Fashionista



I'm excited to announce that, unbeknownst to me, I was nominated for the CBS Chicago's Most Valuable Blogger Award in the 'Everything Else' Category!!

I've been campaigning for the past week on Twitter and Facebook. But, of course, I had to write an official post to inform all of my readers. Because without my invaluable readership, I wouldn't have received this nomination in the first place!

Please vote for ChiTown Fashionista once a day, every day, until September 9th (click the image below to visit the site).





Oh, and spread the word to your friends, family and social networks.  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your continuous support!  xo


Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations on the nomination! i voted for you :) it was nice talking with you at the meetup on saturday. hope to see you again soon!

August 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

Congrats on the nomination! I hope you win- I just voted for you!

August 23, 2011 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Jamila Thomas said...

CONGRATS ON THE NOMINATION!!!! I JUST VOTED FOR YOU!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

August 24, 2011 at 6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Voted and retweeted! Good luck hun!!

August 26, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home