January 7, 2009

Fashionably Charitable







I was recently reading one of my favorite fashion magazines and stumbled upon some fabulous footwear. It's called the Wrap Boot and can be found at TOMS Shoes at www.tomsshoes.com. It has always been a small feat (no pun intended) to find boots that fit my legs perfectly...until now. The wrap style makes it the perfect boot for women with skinny legs, big calves or anything in between. The fact that they can be worn to the knee, calf or ankle makes them extremely versatile. And with today's economy, versatility is key.

Now, I guess you're wondering where the "charitable" part comes in. Well, every time you buy a pair of TOMS shoes, a pair will be donated to a child in need. Since 2006, TOMS has given over 60,000 pairs of shoes to children in Argentina and South Africa.






So, there's no better way to be both fashionable and charitable. The only thing you'll have to contemplate is which color to buy. Did I mention that the boots are also vegan-friendly? I know, I know...you're in heaven too. :)

And if you're STILL not convinced about the fabulousness (yes, I said it) of this boot, click HERE to see pics of the many looks one can create.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home