September 8, 2009

A Payless Shoe I LOVE - Could the World Be Coming to an End?




So, I normally don't shop at Payless. I actually can't remember the last time I stepped foot into one. It wasn't until my fellow fashionista, Chandra, recently told me about the great designer lines at Payless that I started checking their website on occasion. On my latest visit to the site, I discovered the Antoine Bootie by Abaeté for Payless. This platform bootie is extremely chic and on-trend with the foldover cuff and chain detail. And at a price of $49.99, one can afford to buy into the trends without breaking the bank. Add to that the fact that it's only available online and you have a great shoe with a great price and some level of exclusivity. "Payless" and "exclusivity" in the same blog? That's craziness!

Go ahead and pick up a pair and join in the Payless love fest. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home