September 29, 2009

Shoes by Fossil - Can You Dig It?

I can remember a time, way back in the day, when Fossil was THE ultimate brand for watches amongst my peers. I would go crazy in the Fossil outlet store buying up the watches for myself, family and friends.

Fast forward about 10 years (man, I'm getting old)>>
Now my attention is back on Fossil and not because of the watches. This time it's all about the SHOES!!

I recently discovered them when searching for a pump with a wooden heel. I was pleasantly surprised at the caliber of shoes in Fossil's collection.







My current favorites are the Allison Peep Toe Pump (left) and theAllison Tall Boot (right). Both are vintage inspired and have a beautifully sculptured wooden heel that is half-wrapped in leather that is a contrasting color to that of the upper. How amazing is THAT?! Although I love the black/dark brown combo on the boot, for some reason I prefer the dark brown/light brown combo on the peep toe.

I'm also in lust with the Misha MidBoot (below). I'm so obsessed with wooden heels lately. Combine that with a slouchy fit and belt buckle, and I am SOLD!



So visit Fossil.com to check out these styles and more. There aint nothing old or outdated about these "fossils". Ya dig?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home