March 3, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic - New SHOES!!


Lately, I've been on a serious shoe buying kick. I've added 4 pairs of shoes to my collection over the past 2 months and they're all equally fantabulous! Unfortunately, the weather hasn't been good enough for me to wear any of them yet. C'MON SPRING!!

*drum roll*

Now, please join me in welcoming my new babies - UES, Ellen Tracy, Zara and Dolce Vita - into the family. :-)

What do you think of my recent additions? What shoe purchases have you made lately?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dolce Vitas! OMG cute! *sigh* I have shoes that I added last year and still haven't worn them. LOL I promise they will see the concrete this spring!

March 3, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

ooh i've been wanting a pair of Spectator pumps for so long. I really like the one's you posted from Zara. I have still yet to go. Maybe this will finally be my reason to go.

March 3, 2010 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

@NikStar, I hear ya! As SOON as this weather finally lets up, it's ON!

@mari, you definitely should. They change their stock so often, you're bound to find something fabulous EVERY time!

March 3, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home