March 17, 2010

Etsy Showcase - Obscured Couture (Funky Fresh Specs)




I first learned about Etsy Shop, Obscured Couture, when a pair of their "nerd" glasses was featured on an Etsy list of great neon-colored finds. Out of all the items showcased, the Obscured Couture's specs jumped out at me. Of course, I had to follow the trail back to their shop's page.

It is here that I found some of THE funkiest pairs of "nerd" glasses I had ever seen. Although, I've seen specs with chain detailing a million and one times, the items in this shop were different. The bright color assortment and the tone-on-tone chain specs make Obscured Couture stand out from the pack. I mean, when have you seen blue "nerd" glasses with blue chain?!!? That's just craziness!!





All of the glasses are priced at $30 or lower. In good ole Etsy fashion, they also offer customizable glasses where you can pick the chain and/or eyeglasses color. I mean that's the beauty of Etsy anyway, right?

Click here to visit the Obscured Couture Etsy Shop.


Now tell me, would you rock these funky fresh specs?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YES!! Like hell I would! OMG I'm in love, thank you for posting, going to *click*!

March 17, 2010 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger DJ HasH said...

Yo!!! I want to cop some for my wife. She would LOVE these! Thanx for posting ChiTown Fashionista! You're DOPE!!! ;)

March 18, 2010 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

@NikStar, that's funny because I immediately thought of you when I was writing this post!

@DJ HasH, I'm sure wifey would love them! :-)

March 18, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home