March 10, 2010

My Latest "Wants" from Accessorize

Accessorize is one of the stores I MUST visit every time I'm in London. So, the fact that they now ship to the U.S. makes it easier for me to get my hands on their items any time my heart desires.

My most recent visit to the Accessorize website resulted in a ton of oohs and aahs! Although purchasing anything in British Pounds means basically doubling the price to get the US Dollar equivalent, it is absolutely worth it. As I've said numerous times in the past, there's no greater feeling than to know you're buying something that you won't see on or carried by everyone else.

Below are some of my current favorites and they range from bold to vintage-inspired to nautical. Even with the exchange rate, none of these items are priced over $70. Beautiful items, affordably priced is the perfect formula for temptation. Unfortunately, I'm currently on an online shopping fast. That means I must live vicariously through my readers. So, tell me...what great items have you found online lately?














(l-r)
First Row:
Atacama Necklace
Neon Animal Print Scarf
Second Row:
Paris Bon Voyage Brooch Set
Gladys Butterfly Suede Clutch
Third Row:
Ahoy Sailor Coin Purse
Gill Twist & Textured Stretch Belt

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home