June 1, 2010

United Nude NYC Flagship Store - The Coolest Shoe Store on the Planet

United Nude shoes are extremely innovative and easily recognized by their unique heels. Most styles possess a futuristic quality and seem more appropriate as artwork instead of footwear.





Needless to say, when United Nude informed me of their first stateside flagship store, I had high expectations in regards to the design and layout of the store. Let me just say that they did not disappoint!

The store, located in New York City, has a "dark-shop" concept. This means there is no lighting throughout the store except for in areas where the shoes are on display. The shoes are being highlighted...literally! Part of this display is a LED wall - appropriately named the Wall of Light - showcasing the shoes in geometric frames. Sitting in the middle of the showroom's floor is the United Nude Lo Res Car which was inspired by the Lamborghini Countach. This has to be the coolest shoe store on the planet!






I, personally, can't wait to get to New York to see the store in person. In the meantime, I will continue to hope that either a) United Nude opens a similar store in Chicago or b) I can recreate this concept in my very own shoe closet.

A girl can dream, right?


United Nude
25 Bond Street
New York, NY 10012
(212)-420-6000

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Luvvie said...

I once was lost, but now I'm found! *bows* I MUST VISIT!!!

June 1, 2010 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger V dot said...

I knew there was a heaven!

June 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah xo said...

That would be an EPIC shoe closet, haha. Those shoes are gorgeous <3 I'm in love, I think xo

June 2, 2010 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger T said...

omg AWESOME.

June 3, 2010 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Style, She Wrote said...

Love the shoes on the top right!

June 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home