July 4, 2010

Shoe Swoon - Sam Edelman 'Lorissa'

I was going to post this 'Shoe Swoon' later in the week. However, when I received word that these are selling like crazy, I decided to post immediately so that my fellow fashionistas could get their hands on these before they sold out. When I first laid eyes on these, I knew they would be a hot commodity as soon as they were available for sale. Sam Edelman has really outdone itself this time!

Meet Lorissa...




You can order these now at Solestruck for $189.95. OR you can pre-order them for $15 less at AKIRA. Just know that AKIRA won't ship them until July 20th.

Higher price but immediate satisfaction OR lower price but longer wait time? Decisions, decisions....

Oh, and if you're still not sold on the beauty of this shoe, just think....the rhinestones and cone shaped studs allow this shoe to double as a weapon. Footwear that serves two purposes. I love it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger T said...

POW! These are HOT. I love Akira! Have bought some of my favorite pairs of shoes there. : )

July 4, 2010 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Raijean of Swa-Rai.com said...

Love it!

July 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Lee Oliveira said...

OMG.. I have to share this on my twitter.. my followers girls will DIE.
LOx

July 9, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home