August 3, 2010

Rightcliq: The Shopping Tool by Visa - Is it an Online Shopper's Dream?

Online shopping is sort of a big deal. With 2009 e-commerce sales totaling $130 billion*, shopping online is not only popular with self-proclaimed shopaholics like myself but also with individuals simply seeking to comparison shop or find a perfect gift. But with so many e-tailers, how does one stay organized? What is the best way to share our finds with others? How do we keep track of all the items being shipped to us?

This is where Visa's new online shopping tool, Rightcliq, comes in. The goal of Rightcliq is to help you eliminate the growing list of bookmarks, cut down on those 'Email a Friend' messages you're sending to your friends from various online shops AND track all your shipments in one central location.

Here's how it works...

Rightcliq has a 'Wishspace' that keeps track of all the items you're currently lusting after. Adding items to your Wishspace is easy: go to the website of choice, click the Rightcliq by Visa plugin tab in your browser and select the item you wish to add. Rightcliq automatically gathers the necessary information (i.e. style name, purchase price) and adds it to your Wishspace. You can attach your own notes to the item or even bundle items, which is great when you want to share a group of items with friends for their opinions or with hubby for "gift ideas". Within a few minutes, I'm addicted to the Wishspace capabilities.






When you finally decide to buy something, you can use Rightcliq to track your shipments by adding the tracking number(s) to your account. This allows you to check the status of all your packages in one spot. Needless to say, I can't wait to try out this feature.

The perks also include the 'Latest Offers' section on your dashboard that list current deals at some of your favorite e-tailers.






As a newly launched tool, Rightcliq may initially experience some bumps in the road. However, with its innovative concept and attempt to address the many needs of the savvy online shopper, I am ready for the ride. Will you be joining me?**

Sign up on the Rightcliq website to get the plugin and begin optimizing your online shopping experience.





*source: Comscore.com
** There are some privacy concerns surrounding Rightcliq. Make sure you read the
Privacy Policy to determine if there are any functions within Rightcliq you'd like to avoid.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

No! I don't need something that will make online shopping even easier for me! :)

August 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM  
Anonymous Chandra said...

I'll definitely maximize my usage with this feature. I barely started using Google Reader and that has cut my clicking/bookmarks down to a minimum. This RightCliq tool will definitely keep me from saving to my bookmarks; plus, it'll let my boyfriend find the things I like a lil' easier. HEHE!

August 4, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home