July 14, 2010

Business Cards...How do I carry thee?

Whether a corporate exec or a blogger, we all have business cards on hand for the purpose of networking. But how are you carrying them? Loosely in your handbag? Or in a business card holder?

Business card holders are not so hard to come by. Many of us either purchase them from our local office supply store or wait until we receive a complimentary one from a conference or company presentation. But what if we were to put a little more effort into a holder that closely reflects our individuality and/or personal style?

Don't know where to look? Well, here are some unique business card cases I found for a variety of personalities.





1. The "Green" One: Recycled Circuit Board Business Card Holder - BigGreenSmile.com

2. The "Chic" One: Tiffany Blue Patent Leather Business Card Case - Tiffany.com

3. The "Quirky" One: Briefcase Business Card Holder - AsaneaGifts.com

4. The "Geeky" One: NES Controller Type Card Case - GeekStuff4U.com

5. The "Romantic" One: XOXO Business Card Holder - Eskell.com (Chicago's own)

6. The "Girly" One: Fabulous Pink Designer Business Card Case - Sugarluxe.com


If you're like me, more than one of these represents your personality. I'm a Geeky-Chic kinda girl. How about you? Which one (or two) appeals to you the most?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger DWJ said...

Okay, I'm totally a geek, I love #4! But the case I have has dragonflies and lots of Swarovski crystals on it. Very girly.

July 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Violet Revolution said...

Love the chic & girly cases! Sparkles are a must.

July 14, 2010 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger qteray said...

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking for a new case. I've purchased number 3 and it's going to be perfect for my new business cards! YAY!

July 26, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home