September 7, 2010

A Fantastical Day at the Midwest Style Blogger Meetup

This past Sunday, I attended the Midwest Style Blogger Meetup organized by Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy with the assistance of her lovely sister Cher from Shoe a Day.

I had been looking forward to the event for weeks. I was eager to meet all the wonderful bloggers but more than anything, I was dying to see what everyone would wear. As you can see from the below picture (thanks, Gina ), these ladies did not disappoint. Although each blogger showcased their own style, everyone was equally fabulous!




The afternoon was spent enjoying a great meal at PJ Clarke's and swooning over the swag bags courtesy of Muse, Spotted Moth, Ruche and We Love Colors. After brunch, a few of us headed to State Street for a little bit of shopping. I mean, what's a fashion/style meetup without shopping, right?

It was a fantastical day and I feel blessed to have met so many wonderful women. I'm certainly look forward to the next one!


Blogger Roll Call:
A Fashion Adventure
Archives
Blonde Bedhead
Caffeinerd
ChiTown Fashionista (yours truly)
Clothes Inter Alia
Defying My Closet
Fashion Butter
Gina Josephine Aggie
Lemon Drop Love
Miss Vinyl Ahoy
Sartioriography
Selective Potential
Shoe a Day
Transmission Me


Click here for more photos from the event.

xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home