February 13, 2012

ChiTown Fashionista is in Vegas for MAGIC!



I'm currently in Las Vegas attending the MAGIC trade show! Over 5000 designers and brands are here taking over two convention centers to network with one another and connect with buyers and media.

I'm really looking forward to Launch Pad at WWDMAGIC (20 emerging brands showcasing their collection in a gallery-like setting), FN Platform (a showcase of 100s of footwear brands that I've aptly deemed as "shoe heaven") and Heart of Prêt (30+ European designers looking to gain some shine in the U.S.).

There will also be a slew of runway shows, book signings, seminars and blogger panels...not to mention the 'Dreaming of Chanel' exhibition featuring 16 vintage Chanel dresses.

And all of that equates to a lot of walking. Yes. Cute flats are in tow.



From upcoming trends to the brightest stars in clothing, footwear and accessories, I will be soaking it all in and sharing as much as possible with all of you!

So, you know the drill. Follow me on Twitter (or view my live tweets below) as I navigate the many aisles of MAGIC today and tomorrow.*






*Also follow hashtag #MAGICLV to stay up-to-date on all tweets related to the trade show.

Have you ever been to MAGIC? Do you have tips on the best way to conquer it all? Any specific brands or designers you want me to check out?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Chandra MoMoMod said...

I'm enjoying the tweets. Glad you've filled me in via blog post! Have fun! Keep up the tweets/updates/photos!

February 15, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home