October 2, 2009

THE Best Plus-Size Tights!! (Quality, Price and Comfort)




I practically LIVE in tights during the fall and winter seasons. I love the entire spectrum - from regular microfiber to fishnets to textured. However, I always have a problem finding tights that fit well without costing a fortune, are of high quality without costing a fortune and stay in place without rolling down while I'm going about my day-to-day activities. So, after trying several different brands over the years, I've finally discovered THE best pair of plus-size tights EVER!

Surprisingly, these tights can be found at the Avenue! Yes, the Avenue. You probably didn't expect that, did you? Even for me, it was an unexpected, yet pleasant, surprise. The microfiber tights are my favorites. They are so unbelievably comfortable that you won't even notice that you are wearing them. Plus, they work well with skirts and under pants. The herringbone and ribbed textured tights are equally as fabulous and this season, the Avenue has added fishnets to their line of tights.

Now, for the best part....if you purchase more than one pair, these tights will only set you back $5 a piece! I know, I know. I'm in love too! SO in love, I purchased several recently (see below) and am already preparing myself to buy more.




I firmly believe that these will convert every non-tights wearer above a size 12 into a full blown tights addict! So, what are you waiting for?!?! Visit the Avenue in person or online and stock up on these lovelies.

As always, you can thank me later. :-)


*first photo courtesy of Avenue.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home