March 25, 2010

Coat Swoon - Rachel Zoe Leopard Trench


Let me start off by saying, I'm not a QVC shopper. Period. I tune in when my favorite designers are on but even then, I never feel compelled to buy anything...until this week. Rachel Zoe was on QVC showcasing her newest items and the Leopard Trench Coat was really talking to me.

See, I've been searching for the perfect leopard-print coat for awhile now. What does "perfect" mean? Well, for me, it means that the print is not too overbearing or cheesy, the fabric is not cheap and the construction is solid. The Rachel Zoe Leopard Trench Coat meets all of the criteria. I was really impressed with the construction and the details - buttons on the sleeve as well as stitching on the collar that allows for the "oh-so-chic" standup collar look. If you don't know, I absolutely LOVE the standup collar look with oversized shades! *calming down now*

The coat is available up to a size 3X. That means everyone can take advantage of this beauty! Priced at $116, what else is there to do but to pick one up today? Visit QVC.com to make a purchase or check out the video if you're still not a believer.

Anyone have a leopard print coat that they adore? Do tell!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chandra said...

I have a leopard coat! It has bigger print, though! I love wearing it with basic black and any type of patent leather pumps!

March 25, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

Oooo...patent leather pumps would be perfect! I'm thinking yellow or red.

March 27, 2010 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home