February 27, 2012

Celebrating Black History Through Fashion: Matchy Matchy


I absolutely adore these photos submitted by my Twitter buddy, Tiffany!

Both pictures date back to the early 1970s and feature Tiffany's parents before heading out for one of their many date nights.

From dad's insane sideburns, velvet blazer and patterned ties to mom's plaid bell bottoms and halter dress, I'm not sure what I love most.  Needless to say, they are an extremely handsome couple who obviously likes to color coordinate and dress to the nines.

Now, I only have one question. Can I please get those specs that dad is wearing on the left?!
  

Click here to view more "Celebrating Black History Through Fashion" submissions.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home