October 8, 2009

MODERN VINTAGE CHICAGO (10/16 to 10/18): The Randolph Street Market - Part Deux


As you all know, I'm a HUGE fan of the Randolph Street Market. It is here that I've found beautiful vintage handbags and jewelry as well as encountered some extremely talented independent designers. Needless to say, when I found out that the producers of the market were planning an event this month, I was overjoyed.

Modern Vintage Chicago will be held October 16th-18th and will feature the best vintage items and indie designers. On Friday, October 16th, there will be a Pre-Show benefiting the Chicago Fashion Foundation. Of course, I will be there. I have to get first dibs on all the goodies. :-)

Modern Vintage Chicago will consist of the Vintage Dealers Show and the Indie Designer Show. Some of THE best vintage dealers will be participating in the Vintage Dealers Show which will include items from designers such as Hermes, Dior and Chanel (swoon!). While the Indie Designer Show will consist of fabulous independent designers - including one of my most recent favorites, Shernett SWABY. Also, Lidu Newton, the wardrobe stylist for "Glee", will be selling some vintage pieces as well as items from her designer collection.

There will be fashion shows, an on-site seamtress, music and cocktails! I'm pretty sure it's the closest any fashionista will get to heaven on earth.

To get more details and purchase tickets, visit ModernVintageChicago.com. Will you be there?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home